Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thing 3

It was fun and easy to do Thing 3. I easily set up several RSS feeds. I wanted to add a feed for my local weather and had trouble with that. I asked one of my co-workers for help, and after some diddling around we got it set up, but it seemed to be doing some weird things. She told me not to worry about it because a later Thing would help me get set up for local weather in a better way. In the meantime, the RSS feed will work well for the blogs and news feeds I have set up. It was encouraging to have this Thing be easy to do.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good to know you have help you can call on when necessary. Most of the things are tolerably easy, some more than others. Glad you found this one easy enough to be encouraging. I bet you'll find some more feeds to add in the course of the things.